You can talk to your solicitors before and after your sessions.
If you don’t have a solicitor, at the end of the mediation you may want to find one.
At the end of the mediation, we will draw up a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) and Open Financial Statement (OFS). You can take this MOU and OFS to a solicitor for legal advice and to legalise any agreed proposals.
Resolution is a family law organisation whose members are committed to promoting a constructive approach to family issues that considers the needs of the whole family.
Use their website to find a Resolution Family Solicitor near you.
Yes, you can. See the government website about how to be a Litigant in Person.
Advocate is a charity that finds free legal help from barristers for people who can’t get legal aid and can’t afford to pay.
Support Through Court provides support and guidance before, during, and after court.